[Communication Summit] Dr. Bernie Siegel On What Love’s Got to Do With It
When you stop to consider the things you need to prioritize for your health, thoughts of broccoli stalks and long walks in the park may come to mind. You brush and floss your teeth, take Vitamin C and eat kale and to prevail against the bacterial and viral powers that be.
But what if someone told that love and forgiveness are the real fountain of youth and the secret to boosting your immunity. And what if that someone was a medical doctor who graduated with Honors.
Don’t let his credentials fool you. Because while he did graduate with honours from med school and retired as a paediatric surgeon, Dr. Bernie Siegel isn’t here to talk about your annual medical checkup or your white blood cell count. He comes from the heart of Brooklyn and joins us today to talk about love, compassion, kindness and the miracles and medical breakthroughs that have come about because of them.
In This Interview You’ll Learn
- How do you inspire people to be willing to overcome difficulties and not be afraid of failing?
- If the authorities in our lives don’t give us love and self-worth and self-esteem, then people don’t get better.
- The secret to improving his client’s conditions.
- Why do we need permission to be the person we’re meant to be?
- How can love become a weapon and what to do about it
- Why do married men live longer than single men?
- Why do women live longer than men with the same cancers?
- The secret that has helped some people keep cancer and other threatening diseases at bay for much longer than predicted.
- How do you express anger appropriately?
- Tones of tips on how to take up space, bravely express your character in life.