Another Month Whizzed By! How Did You Do?
by Tera Warner
Hey there, Sunshine!
Today marks the beginning of March and it seems like just yesterday we were making our New Year’s resolutions and commitments to eat better, exercise regularly, meditate more and get better sleep.
So, how are you doing a couple months into 2015?
Sometimes we hear that one of the reasons people don’t immediately sign up for our new 12-month program is because they are “afraid to commit” to a year-long program.
But you shouldn’t be thinking about a “year-long” commitment. You should be planning a LIFE-LONG commitment to better living.
12-months is just bootcamp, Baby!! It’s a chance to kickstart your dreams again and get things going in the right direction.
It’s the launchpad, the diving board, the warm-up lap for a life lived doing what you dream of! Check out this story of how Jocelyn kick started her life after just one year:
Jocelyn & The Magical UPS Delivery Man (Who Never Came)
One year ago, I was stuck in uncertainty and confusion. My life was on hold because I was full of doubt and didn’t believe that it was possible to create a life that I loved.
On the outside, I appeared happy and cheerful, but on the inside, I was a chaotic emotional mess of fear, uncertainty, pain and loss.
I was stuck in past professional failures, ruined relationships and financial fiascoes, hoping, praying and wishing for the solution to all of my problems to be delivered to my doorstep by a brown-clad UPS driver.
I was reading books that claimed to have “the Answer.” Spending thousands of dollars on online classes and quick fix weekend courses that promised me a life of peace, joy and fulfillment. But once I closed the books and returned home from the courses, life loomed larger than, well… life and I found myself back in the same place of fear and inaction.
Deep inside me, I KNEW things could be different. I had been reading Tera’s emails about women who had turned their lives around after participating in Body Enlightenment programs.
I wondered to myself, “what was the difference between these women and me?” Boom! It hit me – hard! The difference was that these women took action!! They weren’t waiting for a magical UPS delivery. They made the decision to invest in themselves and committed to a Body Enlightenment program.
Over the past year, with the support, encouragement and unwavering belief in me from Tera and other women in the be. programs, I have found the confidence, clarity and certainty to confront relationships, habits, and environments that were keeping me small and stuck in life. I am not letting others’ opinions influence the pursuit of my goals. I am making decisions that are right for me. I am allowing myself to dream BIG because I am certain that I can achieve my dreams, no matter their size! I have purpose and direction and am taking action to create my dream life. YES! MY DREAM LIFE!
My life now is UNRECOGNIZABLE compared to what it looked like one short year ago.
I won’t deny that some days were very long as I faced the “inner gunk” that I had been avoiding for decades. No quick fix is going to handle beliefs, habits and ideas that you’ve been struggling with for years! It takes a long-term plan, at a pace that is comfortable, yet challenging enough to cause you to learn and grow. And the most powerful ingredient in Body Enlightenment’s personal change recipe is the coaching support!
Having someone by your side who believes in you when you aren’t able to believe in yourself, who guides and encourages you and will gently kick your butt to get you through a barrier makes all the difference in helping you make lifestyle changes that stick and are with you to stay. I am so glad that I made the decision to make a long-term investment in myself.
As a result, I feel like I am living proof of Body Enlightenment’s motto: Design Your Life. Dare to Live it.”
Your Life: One Year From Now
Stop for a moment and take inventory on the results of the last 2 months, the last 6 months, the last year of your life.
What about the last 3-5 years?
- Have your relationships been improving and getting easier?
- Are your finances getting under better control? Is your prosperity increasing?
- Are your overall health, happiness and confidence in life getting stronger?
- Do you feel you have a better understanding of what it takes to make life work, and is yours getting better?
- Do you believe in yourself and in what you can do even more now than you did years ago?
Flat lines in life happen when you’re dead. If you’re not making life better, you’re on the way out, and that’s a fact! If you cannot look back on life and see significant improvements then it’s time to get back on track!
Three Roads that Lead to Better Health & Happier Living
1. Take a moment to fill out this Personal Toxicity Assessment to give us an idea of what’s on your plate (literally and figuratively). One of our amazingly supportive Certified Coaches will get in touch and help you find the next step to get your health and happiness back on the rails.
2. Fill out an application and come join us for the next version of our Virtual Lifestyle Design Retreat. This is an 8-week intensive online course designed to help re-kindle a woman’s sense of purpose, help her recognize where she’s stuck in life and how she got there so she can get things back on the rails.
3. Get on board a year-long boot camp to better living right now. Under the guidance of one of our Certified Coaches, you’ll be led through an entire year of customized programming designed to help you improve the areas of; personal care and beauty, health, exercise and eating habits, your environment and personal organization, financial prosperity, courage and confidence in communication and much, much, more!
What are you committed to?
p.s. On Sunday, March 22nd, you’ll be invited to participate in a LIVE, full support, 7-day raw food or whole food detox with our community! We’ll be announcing the details this week. Spring is around the corner and we’re looking to celebrate with a healthy spring detox anyone can do!! Stay tuned and thanks so much for being here to support us!
“You always have two choices.
Your commitment or your fear.”
-Sammy Davis, Jr.