~ by Mika Botkin
Today we’re taking on Plantar Warts. Yuck! They hurt, they’re ugly and they’re tenacious little buggers! But in this post I’m sharing a couple super easy recipes that will annihilate them!
First things first though, you should confirm whether you actually have a wart or it it’s just a callous. If you have a callous, it’ll hurt when you press down on it. If it’s a wart, it’ll hurt when you squeeze it.
If you do this test and you’re convinced it’s a wart then you’ll definitely want to give these treatments a try.
Highly Unusual Remedy #1:
- Make a blend of 97% peppermint to 3% oregano essential oils.
- Put a couple drops of this undiluted solution on your wart every day.
- Cover with a breathable band-aid.
- Depending on the severity, you may want to do this anywhere from 2 – 4 times daily.
- It may sting a bit. This is normal. You’re tough.
- Tea Tree and Lemon essential oil have also been known to be effective.
Definitely Weird Remedy #2:
- Step 1. Brace yourself. 😉
- Step 2. Pee in a cup.
(Yes, you read that right. Urinate into a cup. I promise it will be worth it. This works.)
- Step 3. Get a small pieces of cotton that will cover your wart
- Step 4. Soak cotton in the urine then squeeze out excess pee.
- Step 5. Place the cotton on your wart
- Step 6. Cut enough duct tape to cover the wart and cotton
- Step 7. Change the cotton daily and repeat until the wart’s 100% gone.
You should notice little changes in the wart every day. Depending on the size of it and your consistency with the treatment, it should be completely cleared up in approximately 2 weeks.
Give either of these remedies a try and let us know how it goes. We love hearing from you.