Barbara DeAngelis: Transformation From the Inside Out
This was one of the very first interviews I ever did as part of the original WISH Summit, and it was with the very first woman to hit the self-development stage in a significant way, Dr. Barbara De Angelis. I’m sharing this call again because I find it a powerful call loaded with action steps you can take to shift your mindset right away!!
Here’s What You’ll Learn in This Call:
- How she found her path and finally realized why she was here.
- How your comfort boundaries are stopping you from seeing what’s really there?
- The best way to measure freedom and how to increase yours.
- Why thinking that things are “fine” is a trap you should be careful of!
- Why there’s nothing “missing” with you. It’s more about what you need to let go of in order to free yourself.
- How to identify your “baggage” and what to do to let it go.
- What to do if you know there’s more, but aren’t sure how to reach it.
- The most common things that drag you down and how to spot them.
- How to navigate through the unexpected to define ourselves.
- How do women block or push down their power—their power to transform others.
- The characteristics of a powerful woman and how to recognize one when you see her!
You’ll hear amazing stories about what changing your limitations can do and feel totally motivated and inspired to take action, stop wasting time and making your life what you want it to be!!
“The true role of a teacher is not to take you anywhere, but to help you pay attention to where you already are.”
About Barbara De Angelis
Dr. BARBARA De ANGELIS is one of the most influential teachers of our time in the field of personal and spiritual development. For the past thirty-five years, she has reached tens of millions of people throughout the world with her inspirational messages about how to create a life of true freedom, mastery and awakening.
As a best-selling author, popular television personality and sought after motivational speaker, Barbara is legendary in the field of personal transformation as one of the first people to popularize the idea of self-help in the 1980’s, and as one of the first nationally recognized female motivational teachers on television. Through her sold-out seminars, TV and radio programs, publishing and speaking, she has created her own Barbara De Angelis Brand, and is sought out not only by corporations, celebrities, and entrepreneurs, but by anyone who wants to learn how to transform themselves, their business, and their relationships from the inside out.
Dr. De Angelis is the author of sixteen best-selling books which have sold over ten million copies and been published throughout the world in twenty-five languages. She has had an amazing FOUR #1 New York Times Bestsellers, including Real Moments, Are You The One For Me?, Secrets About Men Every Woman Should Know, and Chicken Soup for the Couples Soul, as well as HOW DID I GET HERE? Finding Your Way To Renewed Hope and Happiness When Life and Love Take Unexpected Turns, which received numerous awards and high acclaim.
You can read the rest of her mind-boggling biography here, and explore her current website, books and offerings!