[TOOTH Summit] What Your Mouth Can Tell Me, But You Don’t Hear
When your aches and pains ail you, or your joints and muscles fail you, there are a number of complicated combinations of therapeutic interventions you can try to improve your situation. A host of holistic practitioners will happily promote their pills, send you the bill and then send you on your way. Well-ironed white coats whose thick list of certificates and overinflated vocabulary will authorize the override of your mind while you sign checks and hope for the best.
And then there are people like Donald Morin. Trained as an osteopathic doctor with a rock solid foundation in common sense and a commitment to serve, Donald serves his clients with simple solutions that make sense, but more importantly, THAT WORK work.
Here to help us make the connection between your respiration and just about every aspect of your health is my family’s favourite health care provider, Donald Morin.
You can learn more about Donald and his team at their website or by calling his office on the South Shore of Montreal at (450-671-4675) or by email at [email protected]. You can also visit their Facebook page here.
This is our family’s primary health care practitioner, and if you are anywhere near the Montreal area, suffering from aches, pains, headaches, crooked teeth, anxiety, depression, stress or just wanting to have an appointment in the interests of assessing your situation and putting in place preventative treatments for a lifetime of great health, I strongly encourage you to make an appointment and find out what they can do for you and your family.
What You’ll Discover In This Call:
- What makes Donald’s osteopathic practice different than most.
- Breathing and swallowing are our first reflexes coming into life, so their influence on the entire body structure and function is tremendous.
- The one thing that keeps people from feeling confident making their own decisions about their health.
- The results Donald and his team have had treating clients with anxiety, depression, high levels of stress and even autism and ADD/ADHD.
- How our family saved at least $16,000 in the last 18 months alone by working with Donald and his team.
- How simply by adjusting my husband’s breathing technique, after only a couple visits, we were able to completely stop what had been over a year of chronic and unsettling back pain.
- The story of my daughter’s scoliosis, headaches and back pain that Donald handled in two appointments, and by passing her a $150 breathing re-educator.
- The results we’ve experienced treating one of our children’s condition of non-verbal autism.
- Why on-going treatment is not always necessary. Our family handled most of the conditions that were taking our attention in 2-3 appointments. (The only exception is the case of non-verbal autism, which requires significantly more attention.)