Dr. Hal Huggins: Gets to the Root of Root Canals on the TOOTH Summit
Nobody likes going to the dentist. The drills and lights and fumes and x-rays and mercury amalgams all make for a rather toxic tooth soup of trouble, and this will never be more true for you than after you listen to our interview with Dr. Hal Huggins. A maverick mind guided by intelligent curiosity, Dr. Huggins dared to challenge the standard procedure of modern dentistry, the drill and fill folly, and he is now heralded as the father of mercury free dentistry.
Dr. Huggins’ degrees in dentistry and immunology, along with 50 years of research in holistic medicine, supports his abundant knowledge of the relationships between the body’s blood, minerals, teeth, organ function, mercury toxicity and bacterial infections. This interview with Dr. Huggins is loaded with renegade wisdom about how to save your teeth and restore your health and you can start to access this information below.
To Download This Call: On the right hand side of this page, you’ll see the icon for our WISH Radio show in iTunes. You can subscribe to all WISHRadio calls on iTunes and when you are in iTunes, you can easily download any of the calls we have posted. Please do rate the calls and let us know what you think! Thanks so much for your support.
While Dr. Huggins is no longer with us, his incredible life’s work lives on at Huggins Applied Healing. Please do contact them for any questions about mercury-free dentistry, root canals, and for information on how to find a biological Huggins-approved dentist near you.
In This Interview You’ll Learn:
- The shocking but undeniable link between root canals and breast cancer.
- How high blood sugar levels relate to gum and teeth problems.
- Why brushing and flossing your teeth is not enough to maintain your dental health.
- How teeth have a dentinal fluid and are functioning with our bodies as a whole.
- The not-so-pretty consequences of mercury fillings, root canals, tooth whitening, and sealants.
- Find out why cholesterol may not be the villain it has been labeled to be after all.
- What mouth signs should be your wakeup call to know what is going on with the rest of the body.
- What procedures can be considered safe for root canal removal.
- How you can save thousands of dollars on dental work by spending pennies on salt and baking soda.
- Why no dental work is better than a root canal and what to do if you’ve already had one.
Dr. Huggins takes us to the root of root canals and says:
“Do not leave your health in your dentist’s hands and assume all will be fine.”
“Dental decay is a systemic disease. It is not because you got a piece of food sitting on the tooth.”
“The higher the blood sugar, just by increments of one or two points, the more susceptible the gums are to bacterial invasion.”
“Bacteria do not invade the gums. The gums have to become degenerate first and then the bacteria have an invitation to move in. So it is not a bacterial attack, it is more of a – hey, here’s a month’s free rent to come in. This is related to the blood sugar.”
“The lack of root canals is only for people who are interested in their health.”
“100% of teeth with root canals are contaminated with bacteria.”
“In 1909, heart disease was proved be related to root canal.”
“I call the marriage between metals and microbes where the dental metals are now stimulating the microbes, the bacteria, to produce toxins.”
“We found through testing that if people just had their mercury fillings removed at random 63% ended up with an autoimmune disease they did not have before they had their fillings removed.”
“Research has been done that shows the bacteria that are associated with breast cancer that come from the root canals.”
“The mouth is the barometer of the body’s health.”
“Approximately one can find 54 different pathological bacteria in root canals and in cavitations you can find 80 or more.”
“A lot of the autoimmune diseases come from the cavitations.”
“$0.50 investment in salt can save you 6,000 bucks.”
“Dental decay is something that has to do with what you are eating, not what is eating you.”