Janet Attwood: Find Your Passion, Follow Your Purpose
I pulled this interview up from the archives of the WISH Summit to share because it still stands out to me as a powerful, life-changing call. Janet was so sincere and passionate about her topic, that there was a moment that really moved me where she started to explain why finding your passion and following your purpose isn’t just something to do in your spare time–it’s your duty and obligation, and not doing it has a cost to life.
I wanted to bring it up and dust it off because the message still has value and Janet’s message will move you!
Here’s What You’ll Discover in This Call:
- What is “passion” and how do you tap into it?
- Why 80% of people wake up totally disinterested in what they do and how to stop being one of them!
- Why it’s not a mistake that you love what you love!
- How to make passion-based decisions!
- How passion links individual intelligence to the organizing power of Nature.
- How to leave the “hut” and move toward the “castle.”
- Tips to help you step up your level of happiness and prosperity.
- The first steps toward experiencing more passion in your life.
- What’s a “conscious creator” is and how to become one.
- How “The Passion Test” has changed the lives of even the most powerful people, and what it will do for you!
- How to conquer fear and take big steps in the direction of your destiny!
- Why it’s not about you to follow your passion!!
- And much, much more!!
About Janet Bray Attwood
Janet Bray Attwood is the co-author of the New York Times Bestsellers, The Passion Test – The Effortless Path to Discovering Your Life Purpose and Your Hidden Riches – Unleashing the Power of Rituals to Create a Life of Meaning and Purpose. She is also co-author of From Sad to Glad: 7 Steps to Facing Change with Love and Power.
As an expert on what it takes to live a passionate life, she has presented her programs as a featured speaker to hundreds of thousands of people around the world with The Dalai Lama, Sir Richard Branson, Stephen Covey, Brendon Burchard, Tony Hsieh, Nobel Laureate F. W. deKlerk, T. Harv Eker, Jack Canfield, Lisa Nichols, and others.
Janet has taken hundreds of thousands of people through The Passion Test process all over the world. She is the co-founder of The Passion Test Certification Program, which has over 1,800+ Certified Facilitators in over 50 countries. Janet is also the co-founder of The Passion Test for Business, The Passion Test for Kids & Teens, The Passion Test for Coaches, The Passion Test for Kids in Lock Down, and The Passion Test Reclaim Your Power Program for the homeless. You can read the rest of her bio and discover her website and resources here.