Mama Gena on the Power of Living With More Pleasure
Get ready for a revolution inside your own skin. Get ready to shake up seriousness, stress and pressure and feel what’s really lurking under that volcano of emotion you’ve been feeling. Mama Gena is the MASTER of helping women tap into their passion and pleasure to help them take on the world, and this was the first call I ever did with her.
It was SO inspiring that we did another, and you’ll find that one here. But I highly recommend you start with this call. You’re going to want to put yourself in a space where you can make a little noise, squeal, giggle, wriggle and let your pleasure start to rumble from within.
This call is a sassy, playful introduction to the powerhouse you are and have always been!!! I hope you love it and that it awakens the best parts of you and makes you fall in love with yourself and life like never before!
Here’s What We’ll Cover in This Call:
- Have you ever thought to run your hand up your own thigh to feel the magnitude of sensations that are there waiting for you?
- How the “comatose” princess story doesn’t cut it and what to get excited about instead.
- How to get the keys to your personal Maserati and how to ride it into the sunset.
- The myth about where your most pleasurable sensations come from.
- What a pleasure revolution feels like and how to make it happen.
- Why your anger could torch a small village, and what that horsepower can be used for.
- How to become a turned on woman!
- How to harness your genius creative power to influence any situation!
- Why when pleasure is absent, you’re missing a vital nutrient that your feminine spirit depends on.
- Your body has 8000 nerve endings dedicated to pleasure and if you’re not using them, you’ll feel like you’re starving!!
- And so, so, soooo much more!
About Mama Gena
Regena Thomashauer (a.k.a. “Mama Gena”) is a revolution: an icon, teacher, author, mother, and founder and CEO of the School of Womanly Arts. She believes that women are the greatest untapped natural resource on the planet, and teaches them to turn on their innate feminine power to create a life they love. The School for Womanly Arts began in Thomashauer’s living room in 1998 and has since grown into a thriving global movement, with thousands of graduates around the world. Regena has been featured widely as a leading expert in modern feminism. She has authored three popular books, and has appeared on NBC’s Today show, Late Night with Conan O’Brien, 20/20, and more. Her programs have been profiled in The New York Times, Elle, and New York magazine, among others. She lives and works in New York City, raising her daughter and working with a devoted team to run and grow her school.
You can learn more about her programs and community and take a deep dive into the juicy universe of Mama Gena here.