[Soapbox Talks] How to Deal With Difficult People
I had three friends in one week call with questions about how to handle difficult questions. Their situations ranged from mildly annoying to immediately life-threatening. No matter what situation you’re in, this episode of Soapbox Talks has the answer! Tune in and turn up the volume. Sometimes getting the right information can make a big difference!
There will be a Youtube video coming out soon to accompany this podcast. I’ll update this page when the link is available.
Here’s What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- The single most important factor that makes anyone feel alive (and actually BE alive).
- The problem of backing down or giving up when you encounter difficult people, that will make an even bigger problem later.
- The first and most important thing to know about why people are “difficult.”
- How to decide which people should be your friends and deserve your trust, and which you should create stronger boundaries with.
- The key to feeling confident in almost all your relationships!
- The one thing you must do no matter how difficult the situation is. (And it’s NOT easy!)
- What happens the moment you’ve decide that any situation or person is “too much” for you.
- Loads of examples and inspiration to help you approach all your relationships with courage and confidence!!